We at the Hotel Rosen Garden are ready and you can be with us.
We have reorganized all our large spaces so that you can stay in total relaxation and serenity, without fear of crowds.
The organization of the spaces changes and the distances change, but we don’t change.According to the protocol issued by the Emilia Romagna Region for accommodation facilities, we inform you that:
- you will be able to provide us with all your data before your arrival, by checking in online and avoiding groups at reception
- disposable gloves and alcohol gel dispensers for hand disinfection have been placed in different places on the structure
- each environment and surface is frequently sanitized in accordance with WHO certified sanitization procedures. A hydrogen peroxide nebulizer is used in all environments.
- in the dining room as well as in the lobby and in the swimming pool the distances have been reorganized in compliance with safety measures
- You can drink coffee or an aperitivo sitting in peace and quiet in our large garden, using only the table service.
- privacy reigns on the beach, among the umbrellas you will find lots of space
- at the beach bar you can go for orders with mask only
We inform you that at the basis of the reorganization of all spaces, there is the respect of 1 meter distance.
In this context, everyone is requested to always wear the mask in closed public places, both in case of transit and parking, such as lobbies, elevators, stairs, corridors, dining room (except during meals).
In the garden, at the swimming pool and on the beach, i.e. in open places, it is required to wear the mask if it is not possible to maintain safety distances.
Before leaving, remember to add the masks to your luggage!
We do not change, you will simply find us with gloves and mask. We won’t be able to shake hands and hug each other, but you can read our smile in our eyes. We will be careful with every gesture and we will welcome you with our usual hospitality to make you feel always at home. We protect ourselves and you, we prevent to win. We will be there.